Topics

Update on HAM Breakfast

carpoolqueen01

Hello Everyone!

I know it seems like it has been “forever” since we were able to meet for HAM is for Breakfast - but unfortunately we are going to have to wait a little while longer.

With the extended order from our Gov. Whitmer to July 16, our meet and eat will have to wait until the end of July. With seating at every other table and no more than 10 people at a table, it was decided to postpone our HAM is for Breakfast another month. Hopefully things will have improved and we can all get together before too long. I will send out another reminder on Thursday. But wanted to let you know as soon as I found out so you can make alternative plans.

Wishing you all a very Happy 4th of July, and keep smiling!

Megan & Jim
WO0MEG and N8QMD