Topics

Tulip Time needs, next week #tuliptime2019

K8TB

As I am typing this, we are just one week away from the first of the three Tulip Time parades.

There still is a need for two to five people for the Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday parades.

If you are planning to help, please let me know. The Red Cross would like the list of the radio communicators before we all show up.

This is the one main event each year where the radio amateurs fill 65 communication slots and we help the community.

Thank you,

Tom Bosscher K8TB

k8tb@...

gilbert flores

I will be there for the parades unfortunately my radios are still packed up somewhere and I am not sure which box they are in.  Do you have an extra radio I can use those days?

Thanks,
Gilbert Flores
Kd8uhi