Topics

tower part this saturday

Wilson

Hi all!!!

Need help with removing 40 m antenna, and log periodic off tower this Saturday starting at 9AM.

Pete, W8PD, would like at least 4 people on the ground to handle the ropes.

Thank You in advance

73 Tom KD8DEG

dan_ka8maa

I’m available Tom. I can be there at 9 am. Please confirm that you need my help.

73,

Dan – KA8MAA

Need help with removing 40 m antenna, and log periodic off tower this Saturday starting at 9AM.

Pete, W8PD, would like at least 4 people on the ground to handle the ropes.

Thank You in advance

73 Tom KD8DEG

Wilson

Hi Dan!!

This is your confirmation.(YES)

Thanks

Tom KD8DEG

I’m available Tom. I can be there at 9 am. Please confirm that you need my help.

73,

Dan – KA8MAA

Need help with removing 40 m antenna, and log periodic off tower this Saturday starting at 9AM.

Pete, W8PD, would like at least 4 people on the ground to handle the ropes.

Thank You in advance

73 Tom KD8DEG

Craig

Hi Tom, I would be happy to help. I will see you Saturday at 9am.
Craig Christilaw K8CRC

On Jun 18, 2020, at 1:38 AM, Wilson <kd8deg@...> wrote:

Hi all!!!

Need help with removing 40 m antenna, and log periodic off tower this Saturday starting at 9AM.

Pete, W8PD, would like at least 4 people on the ground to handle the ropes.

Thank You in advance

73 Tom KD8DEG

Wilson

Hi Craig!!

Thank You!!

See Ya Saturday

Tom KD8DEG

Hi Tom, I would be happy to help. I will see you Saturday at 9am.

Craig Christilaw K8CRC

On Jun 18, 2020, at 1:38 AM, Wilson <kd8deg@...> wrote:

Hi all!!!

Need help with removing 40 m antenna, and log periodic off tower this Saturday starting at 9AM.

Pete, W8PD, would like at least 4 people on the ground to handle the ropes.

Thank You in advance

73 Tom KD8DEG

B Roon K8ABG

Hi Tom, how you doing on help for tomorrow?  I can swing in by 9am if you need another guy. let me know, thanks bob roon k8abg

Need help with removing 40 m antenna, and log periodic off tower this Saturday starting at 9AM.

Pete, W8PD, would like at least 4 people on the ground to handle the ropes.

Thank You in advance

73 Tom KD8DEG

Wilson

Hi Bob!!