Topics

locked New Mailing List for Swap Items #swap #meta

Todd Boss W8YHF

Good evening,

At tonight's HARC meeting, it was decided that we should split out "swap" messages into their own mailing list on groups.io.  I've set up the new list so that (hopefully) anyone already subscribed to the main K8DAA group will be able to post by sending a message to buysell@k8daa.groups.io.  If you'd like to subscribe to the new list to receive the messages by email, however, you'll need to send an email to buysell+subscribe@k8daa.groups.io.

More details about the new subgroup are available here:
https://k8daa.groups.io/g/buysell

If anyone has an item for sale that they'd like to use as a test of the new group, please feel free to post it now.  If you have any trouble, please let me know by replying to this message.

73,
Todd W8YHF