Topics

Moving Everything Back To Tuesdays! - PLEASE READ

Zach KE8BSM

Good afternoon everyone,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we’re going to be moving Club Meetings, EAT, and Radio/Build Nights back to Tuesdays. The reason for this is that the Hamilton high school Trap club is using the trap range Friday nights so things can get a little busy around the club house. However, Tuesday nights opened back up and we’ll be resuming our normal club meeting times.

I do sincerely apologize to the people who liked to come, or could only come, to the Friday meeting times. Hopefully we’ll be able to see you all at future club functions.

So our next Club Meeting will be next week Tuesday, Feb 18th at 7 PM. Then our March meeting will be the second Tuesday, March 10th at 7 PM. The next EAT meeting will be Feb 25th at 7 PM!

Thank you all for your flexibility during this time.

Have a great week.

And don’t forget about our Net tonight at 7:30. I will be making this announcement at the beginning of the net.

73

Zach Bennett
KE8BSM
Holland ARC President
Trained SKYWARN Spotter
Ottawa County SKYWARN
Ottawa Co. Amateur Radio Auxiliary
Michigan D6 Assistant District EC
ARRL Accredited VE
Laurel VEC Accredited VE
YouTube | Blog | Twitter | ARRL | ARES Connect

--
Zach Bennett
KE8BSM