Topics

Monday Night Net #nets

Kim Lobert N8KAL

Hi All,
Just a reminder:  With this being Christmas Eve, there will be NO net tonight.  The Monday net will resume next week, the 31st at it's usual time.  Net control stations are still needed for next week and the month of January, please take the time and consider being a net control station!
From my QTH to yours, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
--
Kim Lobert N8KAL

Phil Van Huis

Hey Kim,

Put me down for next Monday nights net, Dec 31.  We don’t usually go anywhere on New Year’s Eve.  So, I can do the net that night.

See you Sat. morning at breakfast ?

Phil, K8PVH

Just a reminder:  With this being Christmas Eve, there will be NO net tonight.  The Monday net will resume next week, the 31st at it's usual time.  Net control stations are still needed for next week and the month of January, please take the time and consider being a net control station!
From my QTH to yours, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
--
Kim Lobert N8KAL