Topics

Michigan 1 DMR Net #nets

Paul Dobosz

I recently became aware of the relatively new (about a month old now) Michigan 1 DMR net that takes place weekly on the Michigan 3126 Brandmeister Talk Group.  This talk group is one of the static talk groups on the Holland K8DAA DMR repeater as well as accessible through a hot spot if that works better for you.

Here is a link to the net that meets on Monday evenings:

They are experimenting with different times and days so best to check the website to determine date and time info as they try to find a time that works around other existing nets that might conflict.

I saw that Dave WA8RSA checked into one of the nets a few weeks ago but no other Holland stations were noticed on the log.  If you have a DMR radio, consider checking into this net.

73 - Paul - K8PD