Topics

Kent / Ottawa Skywarn Training 2019 #weather #events

Zach KE8BSM

All - It's that time where it's time to update your Skywarn Training certifications. Training this year is hosted by Kent County Skywarn and it'll be at Grandville Middle School:
3535 Wilson Ave SW
Grandville, MI 49418
Please enter from the Canal St entrance.

Tuesday, March 12
Doors open at 6PM, training starts promply at 6:30PM

To register, visit bit.ly/skywarn2019 or

Seating is limited to 400 so register ASAP. Do not register if you cannot attend. Empty seats will be filled for Walk-ins at 6:20PM

Hope to see you there!

73

Zach Bennett
KE8BSM
Holland ARC President

--
Zach Bennett
KE8BSM

Aaron, KD8VUN

I think I'll wait a bit and see if they start "selling" Ottawa Co. tickets.

73's,

Aaron, KD8VUN

Ottawa County SkyWarn

[...]

Aaron,

They started Ottawa Co. Tickets. It just showed up. Try refreshing the page or clear your browser cache.

73

--
Zach Bennett
KE8BSM