Topics

Holland ARC Post Holiday Holiday Dinner Party Jan. 7, 2019 #events

K8TB

Think you are just about done with the Holidays? Think again.

The finale on the Holiday season will be Monday, January 7, 2019 at 6:00 PM, when we will meet at the Pizza Ranch located at 734 E. 16th St., Holland.  The Pizza Ranch is located on the southeast corner of 16th and Waverly (at the edge of the Meijer parking lot).  We have reserved the two community rooms which open up to each other, and we can seat 60 people.

If you haven't been to the Pizza Ranch, it is an all-you-can-eat buffet style restaurant that specializes in, wait for it...Pizza!  But that's not all.  They have a nice salad buffet, dessert bar, many side dishes, and they have fried chicken that the Colonel wishes for.  If you don't see your favorite pizza on the buffet, just ask and they'll make it for you.

There is no RSVP for this.  Come as you are, but you do need to be clothed.  You do not need to be a member of the Holland ARC to attend, you do not need to be a licensed amateur radio operator.  Bring your spouse, your significant other, your insignificant other, your well-behaved children, and even your curmudgeonly uncle.

Pricing for this gala event is:  Kids 1-10 $.79/year of age; Persons 11-64 $12.49; Seniors 65+ $11.24.  Prices include beverages, but not taxes.

Holland Amateur Radio Club

K8TB

Think you are just about done with the Holidays? Think again.

The finale on the Holiday season will be tomorrow Monday, January 7, 2019 at 6:00 PM, when we will meet at the Pizza Ranch located at 734 E. 16th St., Holland.  The Pizza Ranch is located on the southeast corner of 16th and Waverly (at the edge of the Meijer parking lot).  We have reserved the two community rooms which open up to each other, and we can seat 60 people.