Topics

Get Outta The Cabin Dinner 2019 #events

Zach KE8BSM

We'll discuss this at the Club Meeting on Friday, January 11.

"The room at Pizza Ranch on 28th St SE is reserved for Saturday, February 23, 2PM
Same location as last year."

73
--
Zach Bennett
KE8BSM

John Hanse

Are we going to GR for Pizza ranch, Not the Holland 16th St location?

AC8HZ

On Jan 3, 2019, at 7:35 PM, Zach KE8BSM <ke8bsm@...> wrote:

We'll discuss this at the Club Meeting on Friday, January 11.

"The room at Pizza Ranch on 28th St SE is reserved for Saturday, February 23, 2PM
Same location as last year."

73
--
Zach Bennett
KE8BSM

Paul Dobosz

Different event ... It’s a regional mid winter activity.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 8:47 PM John Hanse <johnhanse@...> wrote:
Are we going to GR for Pizza ranch, Not the Holland 16th St location?

AC8HZ

On Jan 3, 2019, at 7:35 PM, Zach KE8BSM <ke8bsm@...> wrote:

We'll discuss this at the Club Meeting on Friday, January 11.

"The room at Pizza Ranch on 28th St SE is reserved for Saturday, February 23, 2PM
Same location as last year."

73
--
Zach Bennett
KE8BSM

Phil Van Huis

Gentlemen;

The HARC Holiday Dinner is going to be Monday, January 7, 2019 at the Pizza Ranch in Holland, on 16th Street.

I am looking at the announcement that Tom, K8TB posted on this reflector on December 27.

Phil, K8PVH

Different event ... It’s a regional mid winter activity.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 8:47 PM John Hanse <johnhanse@...> wrote:

Are we going to GR for Pizza ranch, Not the Holland 16th St location?

AC8HZ

On Jan 3, 2019, at 7:35 PM, Zach KE8BSM <ke8bsm@...> wrote:

We'll discuss this at the Club Meeting on Friday, January 11.

"The room at Pizza Ranch on 28th St SE is reserved for Saturday, February 23, 2PM
Same location as last year."

73
--
Zach Bennett
KE8BSM

Zach KE8BSM

Sorry for the confusion all - the Get Outta The Cabin dinner is DIFFERENT from the HARC Post Holiday Dinner.
I should’ve made a better distinction between the two events. My apologies.

73s

Zach Bennett
KE8BSM
Holland ARC President