From: Rich Lovely KE8BSL <rich@...>
Date: 6/22/20 11:37 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: k8daa@k8daa.groups.io
Subject: [k8daa] Field Day 2020 - Setup time

What time are we going to start setup for field day?
Rich "RoadieRich" Lovely

Jared Luellen

No specified time, but I’ll be there around 8 AM.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 19:37 David Chase K8RXB <djchase@...> wrote:
Hi Rich,
I cannot speak for others, but I like to arrive shortly after 9:00 AM, weather providing.  My station consists of a mast and a dome tent, and all have to be carried a bit at a time to  my site.  It always seem longer to set up than it should.  I am sure others will have their own ideas.

73,

Dave
K8RXB

Sent from Samsung tablet.