Topics

Field Day 2020 - Info

Jared Luellen

Hi All,

Field Day 2020 is almost here, I wanted to send a note mentioning some specifics.

Wristbands

Green - "Comfortable with talking closely"
Yellow - "Comfortable with talking, but please observe social distancing"
Red    - "I'm just here to look, please keep your distance"

This is tentative, I will be making a run to today Staples, hopefully procure enough Tyvek wristbands.

Particulars
  • WHERE: Huizenga Park
    • 350 Royal Park Dr, Zeeland, MI 49464
  • WHEN:
    • Setup @ ~8:00 AM
    • Operation @ 2:00 PM Saturday (6/27) to 2:00 PM Sunday (6/28)

  • Potluck
    • We received very little interest in helping with the potluck this year - all are welcome to bring things to share, I'll make sure there's power for crockpots etc.
  • 24 hour event - Zeeland Police Notification
    • This one has come up multiple times (thank you everyone for checking as I haven't mentioned it) - Zeeland Police are aware that we'll be at the park overnight, I'll be giving them a courtesy call as a reminder on Friday as well.

Aerial view of the park and operating spots (CW station is shifting locations slightly)
image.png

We'll be running 4A this year.
image.png

Everyone who's expressed an interest in operating
image.png

Our safety officer this year
image.png

Rich Lovely KE8BSL

Are the images broken for everyone else, or is it just me?

Rich "RoadieRich" Lovely

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 10:33 AM Jared Luellen <Ke8gbf@...> wrote:
[...]

dan_ka8maa

I cannot see the images either.

Dan-KA8MAA

Are the images broken for everyone else, or is it just me?

Rich "RoadieRich" Lovely

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 10:33 AM Jared Luellen <Ke8gbf@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Field Day 2020 is almost here, I wanted to send a note mentioning some specifics.

Wristbands

Green - "Comfortable with talking closely"
Yellow - "Comfortable with talking, but please observe social distancing"
Red    - "I'm just here to look, please keep your distance"

This is tentative, I will be making a run to today Staples, hopefully procure enough Tyvek wristbands.

Particulars

·      WHERE: Huizenga Park

o  350 Royal Park Dr, Zeeland, MI 49464

·      WHEN:

o  Setup @ ~8:00 AM

o  Operation @ 2:00 PM Saturday (6/27) to 2:00 PM Sunday (6/28)

·      Potluck

o  We received very little interest in helping with the potluck this year - all are welcome to bring things to share, I'll make sure there's power for crockpots etc.

·      24 hour event - Zeeland Police Notification

o  This one has come up multiple times (thank you everyone for checking as I haven't mentioned it) - Zeeland Police are aware that we'll be at the park overnight, I'll be giving them a courtesy call as a reminder on Friday as well.

Aerial view of the park and operating spots (CW station is shifting locations slightly)

We'll be running 4A this year.

Everyone who's expressed an interest in operating

Our safety officer this year

Jared Luellen

I've attached a PDF of the message.

Also, viewing the email w/photos via Groups.io with Chrome works for me.

dan_ka8maa

Thanks Jared,

I just noticed my email is incorrect on your listing. It should be dkolean@...

Dan-KA8MAA

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 11:16 AM Jared Luellen <Ke8gbf@...> wrote:
I've attached a PDF of the message.

Also, viewing the email w/photos via Groups.io with Chrome works for me.

Jared Luellen

Staples only had yellow and red - so here's an updated color explanation
Yellow - "Comfortable with talking closely"
Red    - "Please observe social distancing of at least 6 feet”

Updated PDF attached as well.

David Chase K8RXB

Hi All,
Jared, the wrist bands are a great idea!  Thanks for them and for all of your efforts during this most challenging year.

Dave

Sent from Samsung tablet.

Staples only had yellow and red - so here's an updated color explanation
Yellow - "Comfortable with talking closely"
Red    - "Please observe social distancing of at least 6 feet”

Updated PDF attached as well.

Jack Amelar

I have a couple sheets of green wrist bands (20 total) you can have if someone from Holland ARC will be at the Grand Rapids Lunch Bunch tomorrow (Friday).

73 Jack NY8D

--
Jack Amelar
13110 Victory Woods Dr NE