Topics

Field Day 2020 - 20M Phone Band Captain NEEDED

Jared Luellen

We're currently in need of a 20M phone band captain this year - if that peaks anyone's interest, please complete the Field Day 2020 Interest and Participation Form

Here's the current list of band captains

Thank you,

Dan Yonker K8DY

Hey Jared,

My schedule got screwed up this year and I don't think I'm going to be able to make it out to field day. if I do I'll be out there briefly but the way it's looking it's not going to work out. I'm quite bummed. Oh well, there is always next year.