Topics

Field Day 2020 - Participation/Interest Form

Jared Luellen

Team,

I've been combing through the responses from March and have noticed a couple people I'd expect to see are missing.

If you haven't already, please spend some time completing the Field Day 2020 Interest and Participation Form as I need to begin engaging everyone that's shown interest.

Thank you in advance.

73,
KE8GBF
Jared Luellen

Art Van Wyhe

That sounds like the form I did previously. I would like to have a phone conversation with you to explain my present situation and see if this will work out.     So please give me a phone call at 616-218-8707.   Right now I am available almost any time.

Art VW

On Jun 12, 2020, at 12:29 PM, Jared Luellen <Ke8gbf@...> wrote:

Team,

I've been combing through the responses from March and have noticed a couple people I'd expect to see are missing.

If you haven't already, please spend some time completing the Field Day 2020 Interest and Participation Form as I need to begin engaging everyone that's shown interest.

Thank you in advance.

73,
KE8GBF
Jared Luellen

Eric KE8GRY

For a field day first timer, what's a good way to indicate your interested in participating bud have no idea where to start.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020, 1:57 PM Art Van Wyhe <artvw@...> wrote:
That sounds like the form I did previously. I would like to have a phone conversation with you to explain my present situation and see if this will work out.     So please give me a phone call at 616-218-8707.   Right now I am available almost any time.

Art VW

On Jun 12, 2020, at 12:29 PM, Jared Luellen <Ke8gbf@...> wrote:

Team,

I've been combing through the responses from March and have noticed a couple people I'd expect to see are missing.

If you haven't already, please spend some time completing the Field Day 2020 Interest and Participation Form as I need to begin engaging everyone that's shown interest.

Thank you in advance.

73,
KE8GBF
Jared Luellen

Jared Luellen

Eric , give me a call at (517) 290-2947 and we can chat about it.

--
Jared Luellen
KE8GBF