Topics

CLUB BANNER

Phil Van Huis

Hey Zach;

The Club’s Banner was missing already for Field Day of last year (2019).  Someone asked me for the banner for the first Winter Field Day,( Jan-Feb, 2019).

I had totally forgotten about the banner until someone (?) asked for it again for the 2020 Winter Field Day.  I searched all over my house and have not found it.  I also asked Josh Barnes if he might have it and he told me that he did not.

So, I have not seen the banner since just before the 2019 Winter FD and no one seems to know where it is.  I suspect that it was accidently left at the park after the event and the park rangers just threw it out, when they closed up the cabins.

Phil, K8PVH