Topics

Chick-Owa Sportsmans Clubhouse

Jack Wesseldyke KE8CIO

Chick-Owa clubhouse is reopening on Monday June
15. They just ask if we have a lot of people to be smart about the social distancing .

K8TB

Great News Jack...

Jeff, do you want to plan for anything starting Tuesday night? if so, let Sheila and I know and we will put it on the website.

Tom K8TB

On 6/12/2020 3:54 PM, Jack Wesseldyke KE8CIO via groups.io wrote:

Chick-Owa clubhouse is reopening on Monday June
15. They just ask if we have a lot of people to be smart about the social distancing .

Wilson

Does this mean that we will doing VEing and Ham In A day classes too????

Tom KD8DEG

Jeff, do you want to plan for anything starting Tuesday night? if so, let Sheila and I know and we will put it on the website.

Tom K8TB

On 6/12/2020 3:54 PM, Jack Wesseldyke KE8CIO via groups.io wrote:

Chick-Owa clubhouse is reopening on Monday June
15. They just ask if we have a lot of people to be smart about the social distancing .

Bob Broene K8RJB

Yes,  the VE team will be hold a test session on 11 Jul 2020 at 6 PM.  There will be social distancing restrictions set.  There will also be a Ham in a Day on 8 Aug 2020 with limits on numbers of people.

Bob K8RJB