locked HARC Education and Training Meeting – Tuesday May 28, 2019 #eat

Jeff Nonhof KD8THX

The next HARC Education and Training Meeting will be held at 7:00 PM Tuesday May 28, 2019 at the Chick-Owa Sportsman’s Club 9279 Ottogan St, Holland, MI 49423.

This month we’ll try once again to watch the video “The Ideal Amplifier” an introduction to the op-amp.

Ever wonder if your HT is transmitting? HT Digital modes seem to TX but nothing but nothing is heard? Winlink, BBS or APRS connection issues? We'll look at using a USB RTL-SDR receiver combined with SDRSharp and some other software as an inexpensive diagnostics tool that can be used to monitor signals, set deviation levels and listen to DMR, D-Star and YSF communications.

HARC E.A.T. sessions are open to the public and you do not need to be a HARC member or have an amateur radio license to attend. If you have questions about amateur radio equipment, operating practices, licensing, test and measurement or anything remotely related to amateur radio this is the place to be.

Jeff KD8THX