Topics

2019 Tulip Time Parade Communications #tuliptime2019

K8TB

This year, like the past years, we have been asked by the Red Cross to
supply medical communications for the Tulip Time Parades.

The dates for this year's parades are:

Wednesday, May 8,     We need 15 amateur radio operators

Thursday May 9           We need 15 amateur radio operators

and the big parade on Saturday, May 11.  For this one, we need 25 amateur radio operators

If you have volunteered in the past, and would like to again, please
email me direct. If you would like the same spot, I will try to decipher
my notes, but a reminder about your tactical unit number, or your
location would help.

This year we will be using our very own radio equipment.

Please email me direct at k8tb@...

Thank you

Tom Bosscher K8TB

Grizzled Curmudgeon

K8TB

This year, like the past years, we have been asked by the Red Cross to
supply medical communications for the Tulip Time Parades.

The dates for this year's parades are:

Wednesday, May 8,     We need 15 amateur radio operators

Thursday May 9           We need 15 amateur radio operators

and the big parade on Saturday, May 11.  For this one, we need 25 amateur radio operators

If you have volunteered in the past, and would like to again, please
email me direct. If you would like the same spot, I will try to decipher
my notes, but a reminder about your tactical unit number, or your
location would help.

This year we will be using our very own radio equipment.

Please email me direct at k8tb@...

Thank you

Tom Bosscher K8TB

Grizzled Curmudgeon

B Roon K8ABG

Hi Tom, I could work the Wed. and Thur.  parades if you still need me,  but I'm tied up with another commitment on Sat.  so I would not be around for that one. Let me know, Thanks Bob Roon K8ABG.

On Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 02:51:37 PM EDT, K8TB <k8tb@...> wrote:

This year, like the past years, we have been asked by the Red Cross to
supply medical communications for the Tulip Time Parades.

The dates for this year's parades are:

Wednesday, May 8,     We need 15 amateur radio operators

Thursday May 9           We need 15 amateur radio operators

and the big parade on Saturday, May 11.  For this one, we need 25 amateur radio operators

If you have volunteered in the past, and would like to again, please
email me direct. If you would like the same spot, I will try to decipher
my notes, but a reminder about your tactical unit number, or your
location would help.

This year we will be using our very own radio equipment.

Please email me direct at k8tb@...

Thank you

Tom Bosscher K8TB

Grizzled Curmudgeon